March 28 - April 5, 2015 SUMMIT Performance Tucson Arizona Triathlon Camp
2015 Tucson Camp is FULL
Come ride, run and swim with the Summit Performance team! The Southern Arizona region desert draws many pro triathletes and cyclists due to the optimal training conditions throughout the winter and spring. This camp is designed for the moderate and high level amateur athlete seeking to improve race performance at all levels of the sport, including nutrition and execution strategies. Camp is based out of a high level resort with on-site 8 lane lap pool, and trail running right out of the lodge nestled in the Sonoran Desert and the Catalina foothills.
**Recommended Arrival date Saturday March 28, 2015 in late morning/early afternoon and Departure date Sunday April 5, 2015 in afternoon (Final camp day long run and group breakfast). Those arriving Friday March 27 may need to pro rate the room 1 night if available.
ALL INCLUSIVE UPON ARRIVAL: Lodging, All Meals, in - room Snacks, workout Nutrition and Recovery, Airport Transport, cycling supplies, Summit Performance Tech-T shirt, Swim instruction on site, and all didactic/lecture presentations. Rooms are 1500 sq ft Loft units with living area, 2 full bathrooms and kitchen. 1 King bedroom and 2 queen beds in the loft units.
Airfare is not included. Arrival early on Friday or departing late after checkout, athlete will be responsible for their own lodging/meals, transport.
- Specific to IM and 70.3/Half Ironman Distance. All levels of athlete are welcome. Very specific for those racing IM Texas and any 70.3 from mid April-mid May, and workouts will be adjusted for these athletes to optimize pre-race fitness going into taper.
- Coaching instruction including workout strategies, race execution, proper race and workout nutrition as well as recovery and optimal periodized diet throughout camp.
- Swim instruction with swimming in 8 lane 25yd outdoor pool right on site the lodge
- Cycling mountain and desert roads, beautiful vistas, low traffic
- Running along both paved and dirt trails. Mt Lemmon, Gates Pass, "Tour of Tucson, and more.
- Weather typically clear in the high dessert, temp 80's, low humidity
- Loft rooms 1500 sq feet with full kitchen, 2 beds in loft and a separate king bed room (3-4 athletes per room). King room for single or couple is available upon request for pro rated fee
- Formal power point didactic presentations: "Evidence Based Nutrition", "Supplementation Strategies", "Designing Your Season and Cycling With Power", and "The Unbreakable Athlete"
- One time payment $1,600.00 check (100 Discount) or $1,675.00 paypal (paypal address: Dave@Summitpc.net) due before Oct 31, 2014.
- Two installments via check of $600 by Oct 31, 2014 then $1,000 due before Jan 30, 2015 (Check made out to Summit Performance,, ).
- Two installments via paypal of $625 by Oct 31, 2014 then $1,040 due before Jan 30, 2015 (paypal address: Dave@Summitpc.net).
- Monthly payments are available, contact Dave@Summitpc.net for details
- One time payment $2,600.00 check or $2,675.00 paypal due Oct 31, 2014.
- Three installments via check of $800 check by Oct 31, 2014, 800 check due before Dec 30, 2014, and final check $1000 due before Jan 30, 2015.
- Two installments via paypal of $1040 by Oct 31, 2013 then $1,675 paypal due before Jan 30, 2014
- Three installments via paypal of $1040 by Oct 31, 2013 then $875 paypal due before Jan 30, 2014 then $800 by March 1, 2015
Contact Dave@Summitpc.net for mailing address for Check payment.
*Fees paid up to the October 31, 2014 date are refundable (minus PayPal fees), and after October 31, 2014 no refund of deposit fees (600.00 per person)
2014 Tucson Arizona Camp Coaches Attending (May be updated)
Dave Ciaverella Dave@Summitpc.net
Bill Thompson Bill@Summitpc.net
Aleck Alleckson Aleck@Summitpc.net